At Talitha, we work closely with our clients to understand the intricacies and agency goals specific to each project and customize our approaches accordingly.
Our services can be categorized in four areas:
- Community Planning : Partner with clients to develop strategies for capacity building, community organizing, education and outreach that aim to bring greater inclusion, equity and positive transformation in the community.
- Facilitation & Training: Design and implement social, racial and economic equity workshops tailored to each client’s needs, contexts and cultures. We work with groups of varying sizes to strategize, plan and operationalize multi-dimensional equity initiatives.
- Research & Project Management: Lead interdisciplinary, multilingual and innovative teams to produce deliverables through creative and collaborative efforts. We design and produce quantitative and qualitative research for commercial and public-sector clients.
- Multimedia Communication: Deliver full-service and cutting-edge video production service in partnership with an award-winning Multimedia Producer. Examples include infographics, graphic design, print media, branding videos, audio, photography and maps, etc…
Talitha is committed to:
- Racial equity & social justice
- Meaningful community engagement (i.e., “to work with communities in a way that’s sensitive, supportive, inquiring and carefully analytical, challenging but not directive or patronizing” – Marie Kennedy, University of Massachusetts, Boston)
- Contextualized & asset-based solutions
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Steadfast & thorough customer support
- Attentive & compassionate listening
Contact us to tell us about your interests & needs.